all i know is i'm lost without you
i'm not gonna lie
how i'm gonna strong without you
i need you by my side
if we ever said we'll never be together
in the end and we wave goodbye
don't know what i'll do
i'm lost without you

Saturday, February 25, 2006


Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you
And maybe turning my back would be that much easier
Cause hurtful words are all that we exchange
But I can't watch you walk away
Could I forget about the way it feels to touch you?
And all about the good times that we've been through?
Could I wake up without you everyday, would I let you walk away?


was actually penning my entry halfway through in the morning, but had to rush off because i had to work. couldn't even remember what it was that i wanted to write (in detail), but only remembered that it was one of the reasons that kept me awake last night.

seriously, these insomnia problems. headaches throughout the day, yet lying in bed to get some precious beauty sleep is like fighting the battle of goliath.

the thoughts going through my mind these past few days feels like a debate rally. we have the government and the opposition. no right, no wrong - just debate, debate, debate. sometimes yearn to iron out what's right and wrong, at least, can solve some of my worries, or have a clear idea of what to do. then again, i think i've learnt to realize that some things just aren't in my control, and i really should just surrender all my cares and worries to my Father above, who always does look out for me.

felt a strong need to clear brain trash this week.. where to place them, where to throw them, where to recycle them even. ran a dozen errands.. it was one of those weeks where, everything must off to a good start come monday stuff.

but 1 very important thing i realized a lil too late - and that was how he regarded and felt for his friends back then. not that i didn't care for my peers at that point too. it was just different, and i only really truthfully understood it now. those friendships with his friends might have indirectly caused the breakup of ours. of course, in my heart i'd say it was a third party, but i won't deny that friendships were a part of the many reasons.

surrendering all my cares was hard. still is that way. but the fact that i had been still, and waited for Him - and have that truth of the whole matter - it's amazing.

because, even though the answer came 2 years too late, it still brought peace in my heart.

and thankfulness, for what i have right now in my life.

and for the unconditional love all my dear ones (friends, family, God) have for me, thank you.

coz i really don't deserve this.

I know I could say we're through
And tell myself I'm over you
But even if I made a vow
A promise not to miss you
Now and try to hide the truth inside
I fail cause I just can't live a lie


And I don't wanna try

23:29 | com[ments] |




lingering[words]


lov[es]

cheryl ernest eugenia grace joanne jiawen joel joy kaishi keryn kylie lyuina marcus may mingtzek nick robby samuel serene stewart yanzhen

belladolla

arc[hives]
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007