all i know is i'm lost without you
i'm not gonna lie
how i'm gonna strong without you
i need you by my side
if we ever said we'll never be together
in the end and we wave goodbye
don't know what i'll do
i'm lost without you

Monday, January 03, 2005


Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone
To have a deep, soul relationship with another
To be loved throughly, and exclusively

But God, to a Christian says,
"No, until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content
With being loved by Me alone
With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me
With having an intensely personal relationship with Me alone
Discovering that only in me,
Is your satisfaction to be found
Will you be capable of the perfect human relationship, that i have planned for you

You will never be able to unite with another
Until you are united with me
Exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any desires or longings
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing
And allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing
One that you cannot imagine, I want you to have the very best
Please allow Me to bring it to you

You just have to keep watching me, expecting the greatest things
Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM,
Keep listening and learning the things I tell you
You just listen, that's all
Don't worry, don't be anxious
Don't look around at the things others have gotten, Or what I've gotten them.
Don't look at at the things you think you want
You just keep looking to Me,
Or you'll miss what I want to show you

And then, when you're ready
I'll surprise you with a love
Far more wonderful than any you would dream of
You see, until you are ready,
And until the one I have for you is ready
(I am working even at this moment to have you both ready at the same time)
Until you are satisfied exclusively with Me, and the life I prepared for you
You won't be able to experience the love that
Exemplifies your relationship with Me
And thus, is the perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love,
I want you to see in the flesh, a picture of your relationship with Me
And to enjoy materially and concretely
The everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love.
Know I love you utterly,


I am God.
Believe it and be satisfied.


~~~

sharene gave me this poem last year when i was at this dungeon that i've enveloped myself in. it changed the way i viewed my relationship immediately. now, reading this has become a daily routine. and i just smile when i read it. because.. for all we know, he could be somehow around my life now. and he could be not too. but when the day comes when we'd finally realise what god wants for us to have, it'd be perfect.

18:59 | com[ments] |




lingering[words]


lov[es]

cheryl ernest eugenia grace joanne jiawen joel joy kaishi keryn kylie lyuina marcus may mingtzek nick robby samuel serene stewart yanzhen

belladolla

arc[hives]
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007