all i know is i'm lost without you
i'm not gonna lie
how i'm gonna strong without you
i need you by my side
if we ever said we'll never be together
in the end and we wave goodbye
don't know what i'll do
i'm lost without you

Tuesday, August 03, 2004


What a weekend of continuous ups and downs.. Was on such a high on Friday on learning about the arrival of my unborn niece/nephew (Praise God!), and also, on the sheer joy of hearing my bestest boy friend, Mr Robby Sucipto himself, calling me to talk to me! (he called again on Sunday, but i was not around to pick up his call! *blushes* But hey, i made it up to him today ok??) Knowing that the Lord has heard my prayer to grant these 2 wish that i had for such a long time, was just like a great wake up call to realise that no matter what, he's here, and he's listening to my prayer.

Saturday.. We didn't go Sentosa in the end. Sigh.. but we made up wif a good game of mahjong at my place. Weilun joined us. I think it was the first time he had joined us for an activity. Wow.. I'm amazed that he could tolerate us man. I'm amazed that ANYONE can tolerate us. Our volume (it never ceased from the moment we stepped in till the moment we stepped out), our laughter, and our conversations. Ordered KFC (just like the good old days), ate Chunman's sandwiches, watched A Walk To Remember on HBO. Cried a bucket full of tears too. How I wish, noooo.. how we wished that we have a love that was as cherished and so wonderful as to what happened in the story. But we all know... such scenarios only happens in books and movies. in real life now, there's nothing that magical. I once believed in it, but now, i'm gonna be giving it a miss.

Sunday, i guess what's most important about Sunday was that I've come to terms wif what i have now. What I should do now. What's most important now for my life. That realisation in my life is gonna make me a strong person right now. I have people around whom i know will love me and take care of me. What's most important for me, is to grow to be a strong Christian now. Once I'm strong, I'll have the most perfect and most wonderful love Jesus will bless upon me. I just gotta have faith in what I have now. And damn right I will!

Monday, ended up being in a daze for no definite reason. Was just so glad to have gone for lunch with Sharene in the end and talked through my problems. Went to teach, and realised that I was so freaking tired and i have too much assignments to clear.

So I'm now going to study.

But these past few days, there has been this big problem that has been floating in my mind. One that I need to accept if it does get super serious. I'm hoping for the best now. I'll let all of you know ok? If there's anything. Somehow, I guess I believe that there isn't anything. It's just a very strong instinct.

Jiahao, thank you for your wonderful words and prayer. Thank you for your unguided advice. You are a brilliant boy, and Lord has blessed you with the great and wonderful things in life. Thanks for being my friend. You are truly a great gift. I thank the Lord for you. I thank the Lord for your words and your strong faith. Thanks for waking me up. Next time, just tell me whatever it is that you feel isn't right for me ok? I trust you enough on that.

Chunman, thank you for being my best friend ok? You are truly the best girl around! I love you!

Loretta, ok ok.. before you get jealous! You are also the best girl around! I love you too!
Aiyah... the both of you are just brilliant ok? Thank you for being my best friends!



14:57 | com[ments] |




lingering[words]


lov[es]

cheryl ernest eugenia grace joanne jiawen joel joy kaishi keryn kylie lyuina marcus may mingtzek nick robby samuel serene stewart yanzhen

belladolla

arc[hives]
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007