all i know is i'm lost without you
i'm not gonna lie
how i'm gonna strong without you
i need you by my side
if we ever said we'll never be together
in the end and we wave goodbye
don't know what i'll do
i'm lost without you

Monday, August 30, 2004


It's the start of another week! And what a boring one it will be! *grinz*

It's term break, but it doesn't appear to be one at all. Projects, assignments, and incomplete tutorials. I feel so far back now in my work that I know that I'd be spending a lot of my time catching up with my studies, and just being able to hang around at home with my TV, my reading materials (that includes self-help books, novels, research materials, and textbooks), the movie DVDs that have been lingering around growing fungus in front of my TV. Ok... Suddenly it doesn't sound that boring after all. It's what I like to do the most! On top of having lots of tidbits and ice-cream! I'm growing to be like a pig! *grinz* But the strangest thing is, I have not put on weight! Ask Nana, she'd know the amount of food that I've been consuming everyday. We eat together everyday @ grandma's. But I'm just very glad to see that she's slowly getting better. We've been spending lots of time together, and it's nice really. I like it. It's not always mahjong for us! We sit around in bed and read, and talk about rubbish. And of course, my version of "Solitaire" has been driving her crazy! But glad that she's laughing.. She needs it!

School...
The poly forum looks to be promising as well. I'm not sure if the interview went well for me, but I pray real hard that I'm given the chance to be one of the participants for this. It's BANGKOK for goodness sake! You know how much shopping I can do over there? *grinz* But seriously, it's a very good opportunity, and it would no doubt increase my exposure, and the CCA points that I would get would be helpful as well.
Now thinking more and more about going overseas to study. I have lots of options open for me right now. Lots of things that I'm interested in, that I know I'd be able to excel in, but I just don't know if its the right thing to do. Maybe it is, but the problem is first and foremost with the expenses. Going overseas is like burning a big big hole in your pocket. And thinking of all my family, my girls and my friends that I'd end up missing a lot... It just makes me very confused. I don't want to go there and end up being homesick. Although, if I were to choose Melbourne, Robby's there; or if I choose to go to Boston, my dad's family, cousins are there. But it isn't the same as being in S'pore. Now desperately trying to raise money to be able to at the very least, fly over to Boston in Nov/Dec to visit a few universities. It's so much better to just fly over and perhaps even go through the audition first (if I choose to go to Berkelee College of Music), and talk to the facilitators. And of course, tour! Jonathan, my cousin, promised to bring me around Boston this time round if I were to go over this time round, even to Bryant where he's studying now, and that's really cool don't you think? But then again, i'm constantly remind that my biggest concern now is money money money!

Thinking of doing berkelee to major in either piano, or voice, or music biz or music education. But also thinking of going to Bryant to do something Financial or Biz Mgmt, since i do have a little interest in it, and I'd have graduated with Dip in Financial Services already, or Boston Uni for arts & sciences or hospitality management, or going to Monash in Melbourne to do Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Biz Mgmt.. Something of such calibre.

I think I've more or less made up my mind about my life, in a career wise. If all things don't work out, and I can't go overseas, I'd most probably enrol myself in NIE and prepare myself to be a teacher in primary school, or become a more "full-time" piano teacher, at the same time study at private insitutions or SIM. If I decide with the latter, I'd probably become a teacher in schools at a later stage. once I'm done with studying, that is. Someway along the road, I want to set up my own biz! In Bridal Planning, or Events Planning or something like that. I love planning stuff! Especially for weddings! They're just sooooo perfect and sweet and romantic!

Ok, shan't dream anymore. I have to get back to my assignments.

10:36 | com[ments] |




lingering[words]


lov[es]

cheryl ernest eugenia grace joanne jiawen joel joy kaishi keryn kylie lyuina marcus may mingtzek nick robby samuel serene stewart yanzhen

belladolla

arc[hives]
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007